RAS Respiratory Alarm Shutoff
The best and fastest way to alert spray foam applicators when breathing air supply is contaminated.
RAS provides communication between a high pressure breathing system (Bullard CAB, Martech Panel, etc) and a Graco Reactor.
In the event the carbon monoxide monitor alarms, the RAS will immediately shutdown the Graco Reactor. The applicator will then vacate the spray area to investigate the problem, where they will be notified of the contaminated breathing air by an audible and visual alarm.
- Simplify breathing system for applicator
- Provide a safer work environment for employees
- Works with all Graco Reactors
- Easy to install
- Works with all PPE CO monitor systems
- Works with dual proportioner rigs
- Eliminates the need for remote respiratory alarm
- Powered by CO monitor
- LED indicator (In event of audible alarm failure)
#515RAS-R1: for Graco Electric/ Hydraulic Reactors
#515RAS-R2: for Graco R2 Electric Reactors
For more information or to order call us toll-free at 1-888-CJSpray (257-7729).
Online ordering coming soon!